Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss All Soccer here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLEASE READ:Rules Of This Forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Craig
Admin
Craig

PLEASE READ:Rules Of This Forum Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ:Rules Of This Forum   PLEASE READ:Rules Of This Forum Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:30 pm

I'd just like to set up a few rules for us all to go by,In This Area especially.

Club Threads

There are club threads in each forum for each team competing in that league.Posting in a thread which is NOT Your club IS Allowed,but please keep debate respectful and friendly.Pre and Post Match "Banter" IS Allowed but again keep it friendly and respectful.

Transfers

There will be a transfer thread for each transfer window in each league forum.Use the Transfer thread to discuss rumours and confirmed transfers,DO NOT set up a new topic for each transfer which happens.Otherwise it makes it harder for others to find other topics and for myself to sort out.

Swearing

I AM Going to allow swearing on this forum,BUT Please keep it to a minum,I don't mind swearing for "Letting out steam" but should you swear every second word or launch a verbal attack on a member,Swearing will be BANNED for ALL Users and the offending user will be Warned and Possibly BANNED.

Racist,Homophobic,Indecent Talking

Is Not Happening,It's not acceptable in society so therfore,Is not acceptable on the internet.

Please follow these rules.

Thanks

Craig.
Back to top Go down
https://allsoccer.forumotion.com
i love boobies

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ:Rules Of This Forum   PLEASE READ:Rules Of This Forum Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:25 pm

PLEASE READ:Rules Of This Forum Fuck-girl-horse-teen
Back to top Go down
sqADAWDAWFWEA

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ:Rules Of This Forum   PLEASE READ:Rules Of This Forum Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:26 pm

SORRY

Last edited by sqADAWDAWFWEA on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Craigs Mum

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ:Rules Of This Forum   PLEASE READ:Rules Of This Forum Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:28 pm

oi craig, i said NO penis here. you've been grounded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ:Rules Of This Forum   PLEASE READ:Rules Of This Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ:Rules Of This Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soccer Forum :: English Soccer. :: English Premier League.-
Jump to: